Font and unicode converters
The following tools allow users to convert polytonic Greek text among different fonts and formats:
- Theuth by Daniele Fusi, a Microsoft Word addin allowing conversion to and from Unicode
- Transcoder by Hugh Cayless (Java)
- GreekTranscoder by David-Artur Daix
- Greek Font to Unicode Converter by Sean Readmond
- GreekKeysConverter by Lucius Hartmann
- Historical Transliteration Tool by Fabian Körner and Gabriel Bodard
- greekconverter by Michael Neuhold (online demo applet and Java class; many formats supported)
- (Free!) Beta Code to Unicode Converter by the Cener for Natural Language Processing
Notis Toufexis has published a list of Tools for converting Beta code to Unicode, which was last updated on 26 April 2008.
Compare Greek Fonts (Unicode) on the issue of writing polytonic Greek.