Cultural Heritage Imaging
- Mark Mudge and Carla Schroer
From the web site (accessed 2016-10-15):
Cultural Heritage Imaging (CHI) is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to advancing the state of the art of digital capture and documentation of the world’s cultural, historic, and artistic treasures.
We offer technologies and tools, hands-on training, and consulting and imaging services to cultural stewards: the conservators, archaeologists, librarians, archivists, and others who care for the objects and sites of our shared heritage.
- Preservation and Access Research and Development Grant - The Democratization of Scientific Imaging through Metadata Management and Archival Submission Support
- Preservation and Access Education and Training Grant - Advanced Imaging Skills for Humanities Collections Professionals
- Preserving and Sharing Ancient Treasures With Cultural Heritage Imaging Technology - Cultural Treasures of the Crimean Peninsula
A full list of CHI projects can be found in the "Project" section of the website.
Presentations and References
- CHI Sketchfab channel
- Sunoikisis DC 2019: Digital Images and Photography (Rossitza Atanassova, Eugenio Falcioni)