Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the project website (accessed 2021-12-21):
- ChrysoCollate is a free program for collating and editing texts in any language (Unicode). It allows you to easily collate your manuscripts, order them and compare them, and provide you with tools for easy editing, as the making of automatic apparatus.
- This tool offers:
- two modes: collation mode and edition mode;
- a collation table with automatic distinctive colours and previsional completion of readings;
- annotation tools for the collation table, including a system of references to the images of the witnesses that allows you to navigate easily in your textual tradition;
- automatic apparatus, according to the readings that are chosen by the editor;
- a stemma codicum checker;
- a translation box to manage and synchronise your translation;
- exportation in various formats (odt, cte, etc.).