- Principal investigator: Cecilia Criado
- Complete list of researchers
The Thebarum Fabula project aims at creating a research resource on the Greek Theban myths, connected with the Terrigenae and he sons of Oedipus, Eteocles and Polynices, including critical editions, translations and other scholarly resources.
The complete name of the project is Oedipodioniae Thebae. Biblioteca Grecorromana sobre la guerra civil (FFI2015-68599-R MINECO/FEDER) and its main goal is to provide texts on the Theban myth of high philological quality, therefore more fit to research purposes (see page Proyecto of the website).
Critical apparatus notes are included in the Latin texts, and commentary notes in the translations.
The first round of funding for the project ran from 2016 to 2019.
Institutions involved include:
- USC (University of Santiago de Compostela)
- UPV-EHU (University of the Basque Country)
- UAM (Autonomous University of Madrid)
- University at Buffalo
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
- University of Illinois
- UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata.