PSI (Papiri della Società Italiana) online
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Istituto Papirologico "Vitelli" of Firenze university
- Accademia Fiorentina di Papirologia
- Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana, Firenze
- The universities of Cassino, Messina, Bologna, Napoli and Padova
- Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Cairo
(Translated from the project website – accessed 2017-05-02):
- This database contains records with descriptions, images and links to other papyrological resources, of the papyri published in the PSI (Papiri della Società Italiana) and P.Laur. (Papiri della BibIioteca Medicea Laurenziana) series.
- It gathers Greek and Latin papyri, parchments, and ostraka housed in several institutions, like the Istituto Papirologico "Vitelli", the Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana, and the Egyptian Museum of Cairo.
- Future developments include the publication of records of more series of papyri: P.Flor. (Papiri Fiorentini), PSI inv., and P.Prag. (Papiri di Praga); and the creation of further digital resources: the database "Greek Literary Hands of the Roman Period" – a joint project of the Cassino university and the Centre for the Study of Ancient Documents (Oxford), and a prosopography of the Arsinoite, edited by Padova university and King’s College London.