Difference between revisions of "Linking and Querying Ancient Texts"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Title --> desc (and bold))
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Latest revision as of 11:44, 27 September 2019
- Formerly described at now defunct AHnet site (Wayback Machine version)
- Edinburgh: Mario Antonioletti, Alastair Hume, Mike Jackson
- King's College London: Tobias Blanke, Gabriel Bodard, Mark Hedges, Shrija Rajbhandari
- The Linking and Querying Ancient Texts (LAQuAT) project developed a software solution to link up diverse data resources for investigating, integrating and publishing inscriptions and papyri from the antique Greek and Roman world.
- The project investigated the use of the OGSA-DAI data grid middleware for providing integrated access to legacy data resources (databases and XML) in the humanities, specifically using this material from the classics.
- Datasets explored in this project included: