Jump to navigation Jump to search
These pages seek to inform about forthcoming events (conferences, colloquia, lectures, etc.) related to research in Classical Studies/Ancient History involving computing technologies.
- Classical Association Annual Meeting, Liverpool, 27-30 March, 2008
- Computer Applications in Archaeology (CAA), York, 1st-2nd February 2008 See First Announcement
- (to be added)
- Digital Resources for the Arts and Humanities (DRHA), Dartington, 9-12th September 2007
- Digital Humanities, 2-8th June 2007
- Classical Association, Birmingham, April 9-12 2007(PDF) (two Digital Classicist panels: panel abstracts)
- Open Source Critical Editions workshop, King's College London, 22 September 2006.
- CLiP: Literatures, Languages and Cultural Heritage in a digital world , June 29 - July 1, 2006, King's College London
- Teuchos Project, Hamburg , workshop 20-22 January, 2006
- Digimed, Arezzo, January 2006
- Corpora and language, an Arts and Humanities Research Council Event 12-13 January 2006
Seminars and Workshops
- Digital Classicist Work in Progress Seminars, London, June-August 2007
- Text Mining for Historians (workshop), Glasgow, 17-18th July 2007
- (to be added)
- EpiDoc Summer School, London, 11-15th June 2007
- Dr Bianca Schröder (Munich), gave a seminar titled: 'A Traditional Dictionary in a New Medium' (abstract) as part of the Humanities Computing series at the Centre for Computing in the Humanities at King's College London at 1pm on 15th February 2007.
- In addition to this Dr Bianca Schröder ran two workshops also at CCH on Wednesday 14th February and Friday 16th February 2007. Workshop description and contact details
- Digital Classicist Work in Progress Seminars, London 2006