Collection of Greek Ritual Norms
The project, as of September 2016, is still ongoing and has not produced an online edition or a comprehensive project webpage. See section References below for online information on the project.
- Coordinators: Vincianne Pirenne-Delforge, Jan-Mathieu Carbon, Saskia Peels.
- Other Collaborators: Stefano Caneva, Sylvain Lebreton, Stéphanie Paul.
Taken from the project official website (Accessed 2016-09-06):
The project, begun in 2012 and scheduled for completion at the end of 2015, gathers together a selection of 250 Greek inscriptions which are usually called "sacred laws" in current scholarship. This misleading rubric is in fact comprised of a wide variety of epigraphic documents, including decrees, calendars, boundary stones, etc, from all across the ancient Greek world.
- Institutional project webpage: http://web.philo.ulg.ac.be/thiasos/cgrn-collection-of-greek-ritual-norms/
- Jan-Mathieu Carbon, Saskia Peels and Vinciane Pirenne-Delforge, The Collection of Greek Ritual Norms Project (CGRN), poster presented at the EAGLE 2016 Conference (abstract
- Saskia Peels, Project Presentation: A Collection of Greek Ritual Norms Project (CGRN), seminar at the Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies seminar 2015 on Friday July 24th (YouTube recording of the seminar)