Renewal, Innovation and Change: Heritage and European Society
- Neil Forbes, Project Coordinator
- Tim Hammerton, Project Manager
- Antonella Fresa, Communication Manager
- Valentina Bachi, Project Assistant
The Renewal, Innovation and Change: Heritage and European Society (RICHES) Project, funded by the European Union, aims at "bringing cultural heritage and people together in a changing Europe and finding new ways of engaging with heritage in a digital world" (see http://www.riches-project.eu/project.html).
Its research interests include:
- commoditisation of cultural heritage
- performance-based cultural heritage.
The project also produces reports and recommendations for use by European institutions and cultural heritage practitioners.