DigiClass/Categories that need work
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are arguably categories that should be added, others that should be removed, others that should be linked to each other, either in a category-subcategory relationship or a simple cross-reference.
- See also to do list
Categories to add
- Categories cited but not populated. Some of these may actually be candidates for removal.
- Latin / Greek. Uncertain whether these are worth the enormous labour that would be required to populate them properly.
Categories to be edited
Categories of dubious value
- category:Projects (arguments for dropping: laborious to populate, difficult to maintain; arguments for keeping: can be used to disambiguate projects from, say, tools; designed to populate a full list of all projects described in the Wiki (as in the menu bar))
- category:Creativecommons (why drop?: zero members, difficult to populate and maintain; should be replaced by a more accurate "open license" tag or similar; why keep?: )
Categories to cross-reference
- Egyptology has four subcategories, but those four categories don't point upward to the parent category, or to each other (of value only selectively).