Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology
- Website: http://caa-international.org/
- Proceedings: http://proceedings.caaconference.org/ (as of 2017-03-07 proceedings from 1973–2011 available for download)
Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA) is an international organisation bringing together archaeologists, mathematicians and computer scientists. Its aims are to encourage communication between these disciplines, to provide a survey of present work in the field and to stimulate discussion and future progress.
- CAA 2020 in Oxford, United Kingdom, 14-17 April 2020 (Cancelled)
- CAA 2021 in Limassol, Cyprus, 19-23 April 2021
- CAA 2022 in Oxford, United Kingdom