Ancient Greek and Latin Dependency Treebank
- Project: http://www.dh.uni-leipzig.de/wo/projects/ancient-greek-and-latin-dependency-treebank-2-0/
- Data: https://perseusdl.github.io/treebank_data/
- Directors: Giuseppe G. A. Celano & Gregory Crane
- Advisory board: Joakim Nivre & Jonathan Robie
Taken from the project website (accessed 2016-09-30):
The Ancient Greek and Latin Dependency Treebank (AGLDT) is the earliest treebank for Ancient Greek and Latin. The project started at Tufts University in 2006 and is currently under development and maintenance at Leipzig University-Tufts University. Data and documentation are made freely available on GitHub. The present webpage is for presentational purposes only. More information about the creation of the data is contained in the subfolders of the GitHub repository. The current release is v. 2.1.
- Aurélien Berra, Gabriel Bodard, Naomi Wells, (2020), "Visualisation", SunoikisisDC. [Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDK1DqMp_g]