Normal wiki disclaimers apply:
- This wiki is offered "as is", with no claims to completeness, accuracy, or up-to-dateness.
- Neither the Digital Classicist community, nor King's College London who host this wiki, will bear any responsibility for the content herein, any damages occurred by any users of the site, or any falsehoods deliberately or inadvertently added by other users.
- This is a wiki: information can be added by anybody, and can and will be checked, corrected, updated, or deleted by anybody else. We rely on the community to keep the content as accurate as possible. If you spot an error or omission, please request an account and fix it.
- If there is something wrong with an entry about your project or yourself, you can fix it!
- This site will always be in flux; a page that is here today may not still be here tomorrow.
- We do our best to filter spam and vandalism from the site, but if you spot anything we have missed, please help to clean it up.
- All users who create or edit pages are warned:
- Please note that all contributions to The Digital Classicist Wiki may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then do not submit it here.
- You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource (see The Digital Classicist Wiki:Copyrights for details). Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!