Latest revision as of 17:46, 17 July 2019
 Project hosts
- International Association of Classical Archaeology
- Center for the Study of Ancient Italy
From the project website (accessed 2016-08-02):
Fasti Online is a project of the International Association of Classical Archaeology (AIAC) and the Center for the Study of Ancient Italy of the University of Texas at Austin (CSAI).
Fasti Online is made up of three major components:
- Excavation - a database of archaeological excavations since the year 2000. These are short reports on excavations, organized by site and season, with a GIS interface. The database is strongest in Italy and Bulgaria, but Spain is making progress, and Romania should soon return to reporting on 100% of its excavations.
- Conservation - a database of archaeological conservation, again ordered by site and season. The project is directed jointly by ICCROM and AIAC.
- FOLD&R (Fasti On Line Documents & Research) - an on-line peer-reviewed journal containing reports, both preliminary and final, on excavations from 2000 onwards. Almost 300 fully illustrated articles on excavations in Italy, linked to the Fasti interface.