These pages seek to inform about forthcoming events (conferences, colloquia, lectures, etc.) related to research in Classical Studies/Ancient History involving computing technologies.
- The Publication and Study of Inscriptions in the Age of the Computer, panel at APA/AIA, Philadelphia, January 8-11, 2009.
- (to be added)
- What Do You Do With A Million Books, Imperial College Internet Centre, Friday March 14, 2008, London 
- Classical Association Annual Conference, Liverpool, 27-30 March, 2008 
- Digital Humanities 2008, Oulu, Finland, June 25-29 2008
- Digital Geography in a Web 2.0 World, London, February 20, 2008
- Epistemic Networks and GRID + Web 2.0 for Arts and Humanities, 30-31 January 2008, Imperial College Internet Centre, Imperial College London
- Computer Applications in Archaeology (CAA), York, 1st-2nd February 2008 See First Announcement
- Changing the center of gravity: the future of classical studies in cyberinfrastructure, October 5, 2007, University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Digital Resources for the Arts and Humanities (DRHA), Dartington, 9-12th September 2007
- Digital Humanities, 2-8th June 2007
- Classical Association, Birmingham, April 9-12 2007(PDF) (two Digital Classicist panels: panel abstracts)
- Open Source Critical Editions workshop, King's College London, 22 September 2006.
- CLiP: Literatures, Languages and Cultural Heritage in a digital world , June 29 - July 1, 2006, King's College London
- Teuchos Project, Hamburg , workshop 20-22 January, 2006
- Digimed, Arezzo, January 2006
- Corpora and language, an Arts and Humanities Research Council Event 12-13 January 2006
Seminars and Workshops