| || |
| || |
* [http://www.digitalclassicist.org/wip/ Digital Classicist Work in Progress Seminars], Institute of Classical Studies, London, June-August
* [http://www.digitalclassicist.org/wip/Digital Classicist Work in Progress Seminars], Institute of Classical Studies, London, June-August
| || |
* (to be added)
* (to be added)
Revision as of 10:42, 19 June 2009
These pages seek to inform about forthcoming events (conferences, colloquia, lectures, etc.) related to research in Classical Studies/Ancient History involving computing technologies.
- The Publication and Study of Inscriptions in the Age of the Computer, panel at APA/AIA, Philadelphia, January 8-11, 2009.
- (to be added)
- Digital Resources for the Humanities and Arts 2008 (DRHA) Cambridge, September 14-17 2008. (Including two Digital Classicist panels.) See programme and speakers
- What Do You Do With A Million Books, Imperial College Internet Centre, Friday March 14, 2008, London
- Classical Association Annual Conference, Liverpool, 27-30 March, 2008
- Digital Humanities 2008, Oulu, Finland, June 25-29 2008
- Digital Geography in a Web 2.0 World, London, February 20, 2008
- Epistemic Networks and GRID + Web 2.0 for Arts and Humanities, 30-31 January 2008, Imperial College Internet Centre, Imperial College London
- Computer Applications in Archaeology (CAA), Budapest, 2nd-6th April 2008
- Changing the center of gravity: the future of classical studies in cyberinfrastructure, October 5, 2007, University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Digital Resources for the Humanities and Arts (DRHA), Dartington, 9-12th September 2007
- Digital Humanities, 2-8th June 2007
- Classical Association, Birmingham, April 9-12 2007(PDF) (two Digital Classicist panels: panel abstracts)
- Open Source Critical Editions workshop, King's College London, 22 September 2006.
- CLiP: Literatures, Languages and Cultural Heritage in a digital world , June 29 - July 1, 2006, King's College London
- Teuchos Project, Hamburg , workshop 20-22 January, 2006
- Digimed, Arezzo, January 2006
- Corpora and language, an Arts and Humanities Research Council Event 12-13 January 2006
Seminars and Workshops
- EpiDoc Summer School, London, July 2008
- EpiDoc training workshop, Milan, June 2008
- VERA Winter Workshop - 6th December 2007 "Digital field recording and publication in archaeology"
- Digital Classicist Work in Progress Seminars, London, June-August 2007
- Text Mining for Historians (workshop), Glasgow, 17-18th July 2007
- EpiDoc Summer School, London, 11-15th June 2007
- Dr Bianca Schröder (Munich), gave a seminar titled: 'A Traditional Dictionary in a New Medium' (abstract) as part of the Humanities Computing series at the Centre for Computing in the Humanities at King's College London at 1pm on 15th February 2007.
- In addition to this Dr Bianca Schröder ran two workshops also at CCH on Wednesday 14th February and Friday 16th February 2007. Workshop description and contact details
- Digital Classicist Work in Progress Seminars, London 2006