From the home page (accessed 2015-01-06):
- The UCL Centre for Digital Humanities (UCLDH) brings together people from a wide range of disciplines to develop research and teaching in a vibrant multidisciplinary field.
- The Centre for Digital Humanities is able to capitalise on UCL's world-leading strength in information studies, computing science, and the arts and humanities. It brings together work being done in many different departments and centres, including the university's library services, museums and collections. The centre's location in central London, close to the British Museum and British Library, also makes it an ideal base for collaboration with organisations outside UCL, such as museums, galleries, libraries and archives.
- UCLDH facilitates a research-led MA/MSc in Digital Humanities, allowing both students who have a background in the humanities to acquire necessarily skills in digital technologies, and for those with a technical background to become informed about scholarly methods in the humanities.
- We also encourage those interested in pursuing a PhD in Digital Humanities to contact us.
- For more information about other UCLDH activities such as people, events and publications, see the pages listed on the website.
- For a full list of current and completed Digital Humanities research projects see UCLDH Research Projects