From the home page (accessed 2016-06-29):
- The Theoi Project profiles each deity and creature of Greek Mythology on a separate page, incorporating an encyclopedia summary, quotations from a wide selection of ancient Greek and Roman texts, and illustrations from ancient art. Analysis of the texts and interpretation of the stories of myth is currently beyond the scope of the project.
- The Theoi Classical Texts Library contains an extensive collection of classical literature on the theme of Greek mythology, including the works of many of the lesser known poets which are not available online elsewhere.
- Summaries of the most important of the Greek gods, as well as classes of divinity can be found on the Pantheon and Greek Gods pages. The fabulous creatures, tribes and monsters of Greek mythology are listed in the Bestiary.
- The entire Family Tree of the Greek pantheon of gods is displayed over eight charts with a central name index. There is also a separate table outlining the genealogy of the gods from Hesiod's Theogony.
- A simple map of the various kingdoms of Greek mythology can by found on the Kingdoms page. Other themed pages include Plants and Flowers in Greek mythology and Greek Star Myths.
- The site contains a Gallery of more than 1200 pictures from ancient Greek and Roman art, including vase paintings (C6th to C4th B.C.), sculptures, frescos and mosaics (C4th B.C. to C4th A.D.).