Fourth-Century Christianity lists research tools and texts for the study of the Church and its environment in the Fourth Century. The site is sponsored by the History Department of Wisconsin Lutheran College and by Asia Lutheran Seminary, under the direction of Dr. Glen L. Thompson.
The governing principles:
- The site will assist in undergraduate and advanced research by providing reliable reference materials, texts and translations that are not available elsewhere on the net.
- Every page will have its authors/contributors identified.
- Every text or translation will have its source/translator identified.
- We invite participation by the scholarly community in updating, improving or adding to the information provided.
- Although the site directors are Christian and Lutheran, every effort is made to present material as objectively as possible.